Call 911
Call 911 to report a vehicle illegally parked in the actual driveway of private property. This is considered trespassing.

    Need something else?

    You can report a vehicle that is partially or completely blocking your driveway.

    Include in your report the vehicle's:

    • Color
    • Make
    • Model
    • License plate number

    What Happens Next

    The police may ticket the vehicle. If the vehicle has a ticket and you want it moved, you can call a private towing company or ask the local police precinct to contact "rotation tow." The owner of the vehicle will have to pay any towing fees.

      Was this information helpful?   Yes    No