Need something else?

Residential and commercial tenants can report indoor sewage leaks or odors. You must provide your name and phone number because the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene may need to contact you to take action.

Property Owners

Home owners and commercial property owners should contact a licensed plumber for any indoor sewage issues.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No