Need something else?

  • Citi Bike to report a broken Citi Bike rack
  • Chained Bike to report an unusable bike chained to public property



Privately-owned bike racks are maintained by the property owner. Broken privately-owned bicycle racks should be reported to the building manager of the building located in front of the rack.

You can find out who manages a building by using the Automated City Register Information System (ACRIS).

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No