You can report items that were lost in the trash and already collected by the Department of Sanitation. The item must be of significant value.

You must make your report on the same day your lost item was collected with your trash.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No