Need something else?

  • Water Main Break if water is gushing onto the street or sidewalk and neighboring homes have low water pressure
  • Manhole Flooding if water or sewage is coming from an overflowing manhole cover

You can report a water leak in a public area such as a street or sidewalk.

What You Need

You must provide your contact information so the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) can contact you, if necessary. DEP must have this information to take action on the Service Request.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No