You can make a complaint about classroom learning and tutoring and specific school programs, including:

  • Academic Intervention Services
  • Adult and Continuing Education
  • Bilingual Program
  • Gifted and Talented
  • Home Instruction
  • Home Schooling
  • Pre-Kindergarten
  • Special Education
  • Summer School

The Department of Education (DOE) reviews and addresses anonymous complaints. If you do not provide information about yourself, DOE will not contact you to follow up.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No