You can make a complaint about the process for transferring to a public school.

These types of complaints include:

  • Travel
  • Hardship
  • Safety
  • Medical
  • Sibling variances

The Department of Education (DOE) reviews and addresses anonymous complaints. If you do not provide information about yourself, DOE will not contact you to follow up.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No