Call 911
Call 911 to report an unprotected street opening that could cause an accident.

Need something else?

Metal plates are used by utilities, contractors, and City Agencies to cover excavations and street defects during construction projects.

You can report metal street plates (including metal plates in bike lanes) that are:

What Happens Next

You can get information about the Agency or utility responsible for the reported street plate within 10 days of submitting a Service Request.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No