Need something else?

  • Visit the Mayor page to submit opinions and suggestions for the Mayor, including feedback about City government processes.

You can submit a complaint or compliment about the policies or service provided by any City Agency or worker by contacting the appropriate Agency official.

Complaints or compliments can be submitted online, by phone, and by mail. The Agency will provide status updates directly to you, usually within 14 days. No further information will be available through NYC311.

State and Federal Agencies

The City does not accept complaints or compliments about State or Federal Agencies or workers. Make these reports directly to the relevant State or Federal Agency.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

Contact a City Agency:

If the City Agency you're looking for is not on the list above, visit the Agency Directory for the full list of City agencies.

You can send written complaints or compliments about City workers or agencies to:

The Honorable Eric Adams
City Hall
New York, NY 10007

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No