If you're having a problem with a pre-paid phone card, first try to resolve the issue with the company that issued it. Check the back of the phone card for the issuer's name and customer service phone number.

If you're unable to contact the card issuer or resolve your complaint with them, you can file a complaint with the Federal Communication Commission.


Submit a complaint to the Federal Communications Commission.

By Phone

  • Agency: Federal Communications Commission
  • Phone Number: (888) 225-5322
  • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No