Call 911
Call 911 to report:
  • An immediate hazard or dangerous condition
  • Illegal activity in progress, including gambling, drug dealing, or immediate danger to life or property
  • Trespassing on private property in progress

Need something else?

  • Drug Sale for drug activity not in progress or inside a vacant building
  • Trespassing to report someone on private property in the past or repeatedly at the same location
  • Homeless Encampment to report an encampment on public property

You can report a vacant building that is opened or not sealed.

This can include:

  • A building that is completely vacant
  • A vacant building with boarded windows or exposed doors

What Happens Next

The Department of Buildings (DOB) will inspect. The property owner may receive a violation.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No