Utility companies and government agencies have facilities under the City's sidewalks. They access their facilities using circle, square, or rectangle-shaped metal covers. Companies and agencies must maintain their metal covers and the sidewalk around the hardware. 

You can report utility access covers that are:

  • Damaged
  • Sunken
  • Noisy

You also can report sidewalk damage around the hardware. The City investigates the reports and notifies the responsible agency. 

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No