Call 911
Call 911 to report a disabled vehicle on a limited access highway, bridge, or tunnel.

The City does not provide towing services for vehicles that are stuck on City streets.  

If you have locked your keys in your vehicle, contact a private towing company directly for these services.

Use the internet or call 411 to get tow company phone numbers. If you call 411, your phone service provider may charge you an additional fee.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No