Call 911
Call 911 to report a street con game that is in progress.

You can report street con games, such as three card monte, that occurred in the past or repeatedly at the same location.

What Happens Next

Officers from your local police precinct will respond when they are not handling emergency situations.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No