Need something else?

  • Chemical Spill to report chemicals or other hazardous material spill on a roadway, sidewalk, or indoors
  • Oil Spill to report automotive, heating, or industrial oil spill at a street, facility, apartment building, or private home
  • Illegal Dumping to report past or chronic dumping of trash or debris

You can report grease, gasoline, cement, oil, sewage, chemicals, or other liquids being dumped into a street sewer grate or catch basin.

This may be done directly or indirectly by dumping into a street that drains into a sewer or catch basin.

If possible, you should provide a description of the person, vehicle, or business doing the dumping.

Report dumping in a catch basin or sewer:

Picture or Video Attachments

Picture or video attachments may be used for informational purposes only. A condition must be observed in person by a DEP inspector for a summons or Commissioner's order to be issued.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No