You can report a problem with a cooling tower.

You can report a maintenance issue with a cooling tower to the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH). 

First report the problem to the property owner or building manager. If they don't fix it, you can file a complaint with the Department of Buildings (DOB).

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No