You can report poison ivy growing in a park or City tree, on school property, or on private property. No other poison ivy complaints are accepted.

You can report poison ivy on school property.

The Department of Education (DOE) reviews and addresses anonymous complaints. However, if you do not provide information about yourself, DOE will not contact you to follow up.

Private property owners are required to remove any poison ivy growing on their property. You can report private property owners who fail to do so. You will need to provide the street address of the property where the poison ivy started growing.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No