Call 911
Call 911 to report trespassing in progress. This includes reports of automobiles that were abandoned on private residential property.

Entering someone's property without permission is considered trespassing.

You can report trespassing that occurred in the past or repeatedly at the same location.

What Happens Next

Officers from your local police precinct will respond when they are not handling emergency situations.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No