Need something else?

We believe government works best when everyone's voice can be heard. We'd love to hear what you think about the service we've provided.

When you file a Service Request with NYC311, it is automatically forwarded to the appropriate City Agency for investigation and resolution.

If you'd like to provide feedback about the way a City Agency handled a Service Request you filed, use the City Agency or Worker Feedback page.

If the Service Request you're providing feedback about has been closed but the issue remains unresolved, you should also refile the Service Request.

You can submit a complaint or compliment about NYC311, including comments about customer service, language accessibility, and your general experience.

You can give feedback about the following NYC311 channels:

  • NYC311 Website
  • NYC311 Call Center
  • NYC311 App
  • NYC311 Open Data
  • NYC311 Social Media
  • NYC311 Text


Send feedback about NYC311.

By Phone

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

If you want the City to address a specific problem at a particular location, search NYC311 Online's Report Problems page for the problem you want to report.

You can also contact us through one of our other channels.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No