Need something else?

You can get information about new school construction and renovation projects at public schools.

You can also make a complaint about construction or renovation projects at public schools, including complaints against School Construction Authority contractors.

Get information about the School Construction Authority.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) to make a complaint about school construction.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No